Sunday, May 26, 2013
I am amazed at how quickly the last month has passed.
This month, Micah has perfected his military crawl and can move so quickly. He loves to surprise mommy by peeking around corners, or hurrying off to get plant or other items that are off limits.
We have been casually using sign language with Micah and he really loves it. He doesn't have the coordination to actually sign yet, but he loves anything that allows him to communicate and get a response. He seems to understand concepts of communication so much more than I expect.
The last two months have seen incredible improvements in Micah's sleeping habits. And just last week he slept through the night for the first time ever (though he has not repeated it since). He has finally started going down a little easier, learning how to self-sooth when he wakes up.
Micah continues to be an great eater. He loves trying new things. My other two kids were relatively passive about the food on my plate until they were much older; Micah, however, wants to grab anything and everything he can. His new favorite is broccoli... loves it!
So my little baby continues to grow too quickly. He continues to bring all of us such joy and laughter! Happy 10 Months, Micah!
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
How can time have passed so quickly?!
We just visited his new doctor for his nine month check up. Now he is all caught up on his immunizations, specifically those they do not give in the U.K.
Our little boy is growing more each day.
- Micah weighs 19 pounds 10 ounces and he is 29 inches tall.
- He now has SIX wonderful teeth.
- He is a truly great eater and has not rejected anything yet, though new textures throw him off for the first few bites. I think he would eat anything if I let him.
- Micah is so social; he loves to interact and make people smile.
- He still using his military crawl, but is practicing getting up on his knees.
- He has learned how to get into a sitting position from his tummy.
- Seperation anxiety seems to have started...
- Micah is still a sweet as ever.
Due: January 3, 2006
Joshua Oliver Sumner Born December 5, 2005 9:32 p.m.
Click to enlarge We spent the weekend at our new home cleaning and imagining what we wanted to do with each room. Our new house has a wonde...
Due: January 15, 2008
... And what a week it's been! Joshua is doing great, and is now above his birth weight. He is eating more and more, and learning those ...
Announcing the birth of ABIGAIL ANNE SUMNER 5 pounds 15 ounces 19 inches long January 5, 2008 at 7:50 a.m. Mom and baby are both doi...
Let the guessing begin! Only two or three people have been told our almost-decided baby names, and they have been sworn to secrecy on penal...