- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 1/2 c beef broth
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 14-oz green beans (I sometimes use frozen, but wok them before the other veggies)
- 1 onion, sliced into wedges
- 1/4 pound mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef, cut into 2 inch strips
- 10-oz Japanese curly noodles
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
Wok the veggies in oil until tender.
Cook noodles while veggies are frying.
Stir in beef and sauce to the veggies.
Add noodles and mix well.
Top with sesame seeds and serve.