Has another week passed already? This has been a very busy week for everyone. Darren has enjoyed the first week of school, but has so much going on that he will have to be very careful with his time in order to make progress on his thesis.
The kids are on break for the next two week. After all the busyness of school, I might have a hard time keeping up with them. We are hopefully going to have plans most every morning.
AWF has a great group this year. There were almost 10 new people! We start up Bible Study this week with 12 people signed up. We are looking forward to a great new year!
Here is the menu for the coming week. There are a few repeats from last week because of some last minute change of plans.
- Monday -- White Chicken Chili
- Tuesday -- Garlic Lime Shrimp
- Wednesday -- Thai Beef Rolls (new recipe from Miss Mommy)
- Thursday -- Pasta Tortelloni /w Broccoli
- Friday -- Tacos
- Saturday -- Red Lentil Curry Soup