Last week we had a great time in Edinburgh. The weather was nice, though the last day was quite windy. We spent a few days in Edinburgh, then traveled to some of the castles south of the city that we had not seen before. So much fun, but everyone came back exhausted. Hope for some extra sleep this week. We are all needing to get back into a routine.
Joshua is now at P1 all day and has been very tired after school. It will take some time for him to adjust to being at school for so long. Mostly I think he is missing his play time and his toys. =)
Here is the menu for the coming week.
- Monday -- Pesto Tortelloni
- Tuesday -- Mince and Tattie Soup
- Wednesday -- 3-Cheese Chicken & Penne Florentine
- Thursday -- White Chicken Chili
- Friday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie-Style Chicken
- Saturday -- Chicken Teriyaki
- Sunday -- Red Lentil Curry Soup