August has come, so has the autumn weather... wait, that doesn't seem right. We have had some foggy days this week. Joshua especially loved watching the mist blow across the fields near us. It reminded me of autumn days on the lake growing up. The only down side is that it is suppose to still be summer. =) Maybe there are a few sunny days still left this month.
We have a busy week coming up. Joshua is taking swimming lessons for the first time. He is excited, but a little nervous that I won't be in the pool with him. Pray that he feel courageous and connects with his teacher, otherwise we may both end up watching lessons from the sidelines.
Here is the menu for the coming week.
- Monday -- French Dip
- Tuesday -- Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Wednesday -- Loosemeat Sandwiches
- Thursday -- Beef Sesame Noodles
- Friday -- Chicken Teriyaki
- Saturday -- Japanese Chicken and Japanese Salad