I can hardly believe we have come to the end of July. So far we have not had much summer. I was really hoping for at least one warm week, but I guess I will have to be satisfied with the few days we had late spring. I do hope that the cold temperatures during the normally hottest month of the year do not forecast a cold winter again.
Weather aside, we have had some fun this summer, visiting castles, riding bikes, etc. There are more pictures coming soon.
Here is the menu for the coming week.
- Monday -- Curry-Spiced Noodles
- Tuesday -- Greek Chicken Pitas with tzatziki
- Wednesday -- Parmesan Crusted Salmon
- Thursday -- Indian Curry
- Friday -- Chicken Teriyaki
- Saturday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken