Last weekend we went on a family trip to the Highlands and the Isle of Skye. So beautiful! Stay tuned or more pictures.
This is the last week of school for Joshua. Both kids are very excited about the new school year beginning in August. Abigail will be starting nursery (preschool); she will be in the Owls class (Joshua's class this year) and will have the same teacher.
Joshua will be moving into Primary 1 / P1 (kindergarten). We bought his school uniform this week (all the schools here use uniforms), and he has been able to visit his new classroom and meet his new teacher.
Here is the menu for the coming week.
- Monday -- Broiled Cod Parmesan
- Tuesday -- Emily's Brilliant Bacon Pasta
- Wednesday -- French Dip Sandwiches
- Thursday -- Shepherd's Pie
- Friday -- Crunchy Tacos
- Saturday -- Crockpot Tamale Pie