After a weekend of the stomach bug, I am ready for some good food. Everyone has been sick to some degree, except Joshua. This bug has spread very rapidly through our entire group of friends because there is no warning and you don't know you are sick until its too late.
Thankfully the weather was sunny and windy, perfect for drying all the sheets and blankets. It was also nice to get out in the back garden / yard for some fresh air. The wind, combined with the low relative humidity (lowest since we have been in Scotland), dries the laundry very quickly, as long as it is pinned on well enough not to just blow off the line.
But it is now a new, healthy week, with a great menu planned...
- Monday -- Breaded Haddock with Mango Salsa
- Tuesday -- Fried Chicken Salad
- Wednesday -- Greek Chicken Pitas with tzatziki
- Thursday -- Beef & Refried Bean Burritos (with homemade beans)
- Friday -- Sausage and Bean Stew
- Saturday -- Crockpot Tamale Pie
- Sunday -- Pesto Tortelloni with Broccoli and Mushrooms