I am looking forward to a 'normal' week, with a regular schedule again. There have been so many local holidays and other things happening that we are ready for some consistency.
After more than two weeks of constant sunny weather, the rain has finally returned. I already miss the sun, even though it has only been two days. Apparently we are experiencing a drought in Scotland, and there have been numerous wild fires in the Highlands recently because everything is so dry. Still, it was nice to have such wonderful weather. Maybe it is indicative of how great the summer is going to be, right?!
And now to the menu...
- Monday --Chinese Chicken and Cabbage
- Tuesday -- Crock Pot Beef Roast
- Wednesday -- Chicken Broccoli Lo Mein
- Thursday -- French Dip Sandwiches
- Friday -- Homemade Pizza
- Saturday -- Garlic Linguini with Prawns
- Sunday -- Italian Stew