I am finally done sorting through all the pictures from York. I published most of them at York - April 2011, and have been writing short excerpts here on the blog.
We enjoyed the Royal Wedding this week. The kids were fascinated by the Queen, who was not wearing a crown, and the new princess who was wearing white instead of pink.
Next week Joshua has several days off of school for May Day holiday, in-service days and election day. We'll have to come up with some creative ideas to keep the afternoons from growing too long. This last week has been quite sunny, not warm, but sunny. Hopefully the good weather will continue into next week.
And now to the menu...
- Monday -- Homemade Pizza
- Tuesday -- Beef Sesame Noodles
- Wednesday -- Jacket Potato Bar
- Thursday -- Emily's Brilliant Bacon Pasta
- Friday -- Chinese Chicken and Cabbage
- Saturday -- Curry-Spiced Noodles