Last week was mostly spent preparing to travel, traveling and on holiday. Darren had a good time at the conference and did well presenting his paper. We had a wonderful family holiday in York last week. Pictures are coming so check back soon.
This week we are working to get back on schedule. Joshua starts back to school after two weeks on break. Darren gets back to his dissertation after spending a few weeks working on his paper for the York conference. Abigail and I will settle back into our routine.
And with routine comes menu planning!
- Monday -- Chicken Fajitas
- Tuesday -- Loosemeat Sandwiches
- Wednesday -- Beef & Refried Bean Burritos (with homemade beans)
- Thursday -- Dinner Date
- Friday -- BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Saturday -- Nachos with salad
- Sunday -- Roast Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary, Mashed Potatoes and Garlic Green Beans