We have had some good weather this last week. Its not warm, but at least it is sunny! This weekend we went on a family outing to Dunnottar Castle and had a wonderful time.
My computer woes are hopefully coming to an end. My laptop had a hardware crash (I think it was the processor), but my hard drive was fine. We have just been debating getting a new computer, but finally decided we should try to get my hubby's old laptop working (it had a software crash last year). After weeks of tracking frustration, I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I am typing this post on what is now my laptop and have mostly recovered everything. I just need to finish with details like my iTunes library and Picassa for pictures.And finally start blogging again.
Yesterday was the the first day of spring! The daffodils look like they are almost ready to burst into bloom. Looking forward to a good week.
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Red Lentil Soup
- Tuesday -- Curry-Spiced Noodles (from Emily @ The Adventures of Miss Mommy)
- Wednesday -- Chicken Fajitas
- Thursday -- Emily's Brilliant Bacon Pasta
- Friday -- Chicken Broccoli Lo Mein
- Saturday -- Teriyaki Salmon