What a busy week we had! It was so wonderful to be out with my husband for the lecture on the King James Bible and then again for a date night on Thursday. There is a little less going on this week, which will give me a chance to catch up on everything.
We loved the Greek Chicken Pitas with Greek Salad and tzatziki sauce. This will be a new favorite on our menu plan. I was also really impressed with the crock pot French Dip Sandwiches. I have been looking for a good french dip recipe for a while, and this one was wonderful.
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Crunchy Tacos
- Tuesday -- Beef & Cheddar Sandwiches (using leftover roast from last week's French Dip)
- Wednesday -- Linguini with prawns
- Thursday -- Italian Stew
- Friday -- Japanese Chicken and Japanese Salad
- Saturday -- BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Sunday -- Pasta and Meatballs