Our favorite new recipe from this past week was Emily's Brilliant Bacon Pasta. Fast, easy and so very yummy! If you can't find Creme Fraiche, you can make your own, or substitute a thick cream and sour cream mix. Creme Fraiche has a similar flavor to sour cream, but not as strong.
The kids are thrilled that the daffodils in our front garden are almost open. It is going to be a beautiful spring.
On Tuesday night Darren and I are attending a lecture on The King James Bible in Scotland by Professor David Fergusson from the University of Edinburgh. He is one of the professors Darren would have studied with had he chosen Edinburgh instead of Aberdeen. And on Thursday night this week, Darren and I are going out to dinner together on a date. WooHoo! I am looking forward to some nice time alone together. What a great week ahead of us!
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Chicken Fajitas
- Tuesday -- Thai Turkey Tacos
- Wednesday -- Chicken Broccoli Lo Mein
- Thursday -- Dinner Date with Hubby
- Friday -- Chicken Fried Rice
- Saturday -- Greek Chicken Pitas with Greek Salad and tzatziki