Happy Valentine's Day! This morning for breakfast, we are going to enjoy these Strawberry Banana Crepes. And then we are going to a friend's house for a little party with the kids. My husband and I don't normally do much for Valentine's; we both have February birthdays and do all our celebrating for those special days.
I am very uninspired by my menu this week. We are just repeating the same dinners too many times. I think I am stuck in a rut. I am always hesitant to try new things. Why would I want to put all the work into trying a new dish when the odds seem low that the effort will result in a wonderful meal that everyone enjoys (or will even eat)? What is your strategy to introduce new recipes?
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Homemade pizza - trying a new recipe. Thanks, Kate.
- Tuesday -- Broiled Cod Parmesan
- Wednesday -- Tacos
- Thursday -- My Birthday! Going out with my hubby!
- Friday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Saturday -- Chicken Enchiladas
- Sunday -- ??