We have now been home for twelve days, after a wonderful, six-week visit to the States. In a strange way, meal planning is a true sign that we are settling back into daily life here in Aberdeen. The chaos of jet-lag is slowly lifting. We are plowing our way through the disorder to create order, routine, and peace again.
I might be feeling a little too energetic about the menu tonight. It just feels good to think about cooking again after almost two weeks of simply throwing things together.
Darren was gone for four dinners last week and will be out of town for at least two more nights this week, so we have a few kid dinners again this week.
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Quesadillas and veggie dips
- Tuesday -- Macaroni 'n cheese and chicken nuggets
- Wednesday -- Thai Turkey Tacos
- Thursday -- Broiled Cod Parmesan
- Friday -- Homemade pizza
- Saturday -- Chicken Tikka
- Sunday -- Sausage and Bean Soup