I finally got up the courage to have Homemade Pizza (love this quick, easy crust) last week. For some reason, this always seems like to much work, but the family asked for it and I finally gave in. I was extra brave by inviting the kids to make their own pizza's.
Baking with my kids is always a challenge for me... I tend to like control too much. This requires complete release, and willingness to clean up a mess when they are done. But they had such a wonderful time... it was well worth it! (scroll down for this week's menu)
Now to the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
- Tuesday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Wednesday -- Pasta Primavera
- Thursday -- leftovers
- Friday -- Crockpot Tamale Pie
- Saturday -- Chinese Chicken and Cabbage
- Sunday -- Baked Potato Bar