Last week we really enjoyed the Albondigas (Spanish Meatballs) and Mexican Rice. My husband made the rice and it was the best we have had since moving here.
We are repeating a few meals from last week because of some last minute change of plans (like a wonderful, last-minute BBQ on a sunny afternoon, and a chance to watch the kids so our friends could go out and celebrate).
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Chinese Chicken and Cabbage
- Tuesday -- Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches
- Wednesday -- Pesto Tortelloni with broccoli and mushrooms
- Thursday -- Japanese Chicken and Japanese Salad
- Friday -- Roast Beef Italian Stew
- Saturday -- Chicken Basil Pasta
- Sunday -- leftovers