I feel like it has taken me all week to recover from our weekend of touring last week. Although there are still some housecleaning chores that I have not gotten to yet. Sorry pictures have been so slow in coming. I have been too tired in the evenings to do much of anything.
Our 11th wedding anniversary was last Saturday. We are going out to dinner and a movie on Thursday. We haven't decided where we are eating, but we have a couple places that we have been wanting to try.
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- Crockpot Beef Roast and veggies
- Tuesday -- Chinese Chicken and Cabbage
- Wednesday -- Albondigas (Spanish Meatballs) - new recipe, from Morrison's magazine
- Thursday -- Anniversary Dinner Out
- Friday -- Pesto Tortelloni with broccoli and mushrooms
- Saturday -- Chili and Cornbread
- Sunday -- left overs