On Sunday, we had a wonderful 4th of July BBQ with our American (and Canadian) friends. The weather was a little rainy, but it stopped in time for dinner.
I also had the last-minutes opportunity to join the closing theology conference dinner at great, little Hungarian restaurant, Goulash (down a little alley, right off Union street). Very good food! I'll try to write a little review of the place later this week.
This week we are renting a car again for the weekend. I'm not sure what will happen for evening meals, but I'll have some ideas on hand if we are back in time for dinner.
Here is the menu for this week!
- Monday -- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Tuesday -- Crockpot Tamale Pie - new recipe
- Wednesday -- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Thursday -- Crunchy Turkey Tacos
- Friday -- Albondigas (Spanish Meatballs) - new recipe, from Morrison's magazine
- Saturday -- Salmon Fishcakes & Chips
- Sunday -- left overs