We tried several new items on our menu last week, but none of them were wonderful. I was very excited to try a new chicken piccata recipe, but it was not good enough to add to our 'repeats' list. I was just spoiled by the great flavor of Trader Joe's piccata sauce -- we use to add chicken, extra artichokes and sometimes extra capers. So good! Maybe we will live near Trader Joe's again some day.
Here is the menu for this coming week!
- Monday -- Sweet 'n Sour Chicken - (scroll down for the recipe)
- Tuesday -- Red Thai Curry with chicken, courgettes (zucchini) and cashews
- Wednesday -- Crockpot Tamale Pie - new recipe
- Thursday -- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Friday -- Baked Ziti - roll-over from last week
- Saturday -- Crockpot Chicken Makhani - new recipe
- Sunday -- BBQ with friends