Has it really been a week already? I don't remember being offline for an entire week. We switched our internet service, and were without for a few days (off and on). And it was just a busy week, for no real reason.
We are repeating a few meals from last week. During our weekend excursions (which I will be writing about later this week) we ate out a few times, so there were a few dinners we didn't try yet. We really enjoyed the Chicken Pitas, and had great Sausage Pasta Primavera instead of chicken to add a little more variety to our heavily-chicken meals. I'll post about both of those soon.
Now to our plans for this week...
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Moroccan Cubanos
- Tuesday -- Chicken Piccata
- Wednesday -- Beef & Bean Burritos
- Thursday -- Sweet 'n Sour Chicken - (scroll down to 'Chinese' for the recipe)
- Friday -- Baked Ziti
- Saturday -- Chinese Chicken and Cabbage
- Sunday -- Leftovers