This week we ate almost everything off our menu, for the first time in about a month.
We really enjoyed the chicken from the Sweet 'n Sour Chicken recipe, though my hubby was not thrilled with how much pineapple was in the sauce. I fried up extra chicken and the kids loved the "new chicken nuggets" at lunch the next day. I may have to make my own nuggets using this method.
We also tried the Japanese Chicken again; I used actual Mirin instead of the substitute and it made a wonderful difference in the taste!
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Chicken Fajitas
- Tuesday -- Chicken Piccata
- Wednesday -- Mushroom Haddock Bake
- Thursday -- Roast Beef with potatoes and green beans
- Friday -- Poor Man’s Chicken Parmesan
- Saturday -- Moroccan Cubanos
- Sunday -- Chicken Pitas