Last week our favorite new recipe was the Loosemeat Sandwiches (thanks Miss Mommy for the recipe). We used mince (ground) turkey instead of beef because it is a much better price. And I added a slice of cheddar cheese under the meat (so it would melt nicely) at my husband's request. This was very tasty and easy to make!
You may also remember that I was trying a Chinese Stir Fry recipe from a magazine. It didn't quite turn out as I hoped, but we did find a new sauce that I like and I have some recommendations that would make the recipe much better. I'll post about that as soon as I can.
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Tuesday -- Hash-Brown Quiche
- Wednesday -- Pasta and Red Sauce
- Thursday -- Chicken and Mushroom Pie - from a magazine, to use the leftover roast chicken.
- Friday -- Tortelloni with Prawns and Mushrooms
- Saturday -- Jacket Potatoes with broccoli and cheese
- Sunday -- Indian Curry (Korma)