For 2010, I have again set a goal of reading 25 books. Last year I only made it through about 12, so this will be a big step up for me.
Below you will find a list of what I am currently reading and the books that I have finished reading. I will be updating this list throughout the year.
~ Currently reading:
- Desiring God by John Piper
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller - the book we are using in our women's Bible Study
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young - a daily devotional
- Your Two-Year-Old by by Louise Bates Ames, Ph.D. and Frances L. Ilg, M.D.
- Your Four-Year-Old by by Louise Bates Ames, Ph.D. and Frances L. Ilg, M.D.
- The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
~ Book Reviews