This week we are attempting to eat out of our cupboards and freezer as much as possible. I am so bad at buying more than I need because of "bulk specials" and then we end up with too much food that sits in the back never being eaten.
My hubby is out of town on Wednesday. This the perfect time for the kids and I to enjoy a little winter vegetable soup (which my hubby does not like at all).
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Chicken Tortilla Soup - a carry over from last week
- Tuesday -- Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- Wednesday -- Winter Veggie Soup
- Thursday -- Crock Pot Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Friday -- Homemade Pizza
- Saturday -- Chicken tacos
- Sunday -- Chili and Cornbread
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.