Last week was a bit tricky. I put too many time consuming meals on the menu and ended up with several days when I didn't have the time (or energy) to do all the prep work.
How do you handle prep work in your house? Any great hints or suggestions that have worked for you?
Now on to the food for this week...
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Chicken tacos
- Tuesday -- Roast Beef and Veggies
- Wednesday -- Chinese Chicken & Cabbage
- Thursday -- Loosemeat Sandwhiches - thanks Emily for the recipe
- Friday -- Thai or Indian Curry
- Saturday -- Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches
- Sunday -- Chili and Cornbread
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.