We finally have our new refrigerator and we are thrilled. We have had salad several times this week and our shopping trip today stuffed the fridge full of wonderful, fresh fruits and veggies!
Here is what I am going to try for this week:
Menu for this week:
- Monday --Jacket Potatoes
- Tuesday -- Chicken Chili (Crockpot) - I am adapting a few recipes and substituting some ingredients with what I can find here. I'll post the recipe if it turns out well.
- Wednesday -- Enchilada Casserole
- Thursday -- Sausage Potato Soup
- Friday -- Homemade Pizza
- Saturday -- Ham & Cheese Melts
- Sunday -- Tikka Masala - this is definitely a new family favorite.
Question of the week: What foods would you try if you were in Scotland / UK for three years?
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.