Here is what we accomplished this week:
- Blitzed for a total of 5 hours.
- Packed 6 boxes.
- Cleared out 3 more bags of clothing, 2 boxes of kitchen appliances and dishes, 1 box of random bedroom stuff, and 2 bags of garbage / recycling.
- Cleared out / packed our bed stands and started on the master closet.
- Moved all the boxes into the corner of our bedroom to clear the living room of the feeling of clutter.
GOALS FOR NEXT WEEK (July 11 - 17):
- Spend at least one hour blitzing each day (maybe take the weekend off)
- Continue sorting the file cabinet
- Sort, Pack, Purge - focus on unused kitchen items, and unused clothing
- Finish the Visa applications; continue gathering supporting documentation
- Finish scanning pictures (left over from the last project)
If you want to follow all the details of our crazy move, this will be the topic of my Blitz-It Friday's for the next several weeks.
Stop by Organized Everyday for more projects that are being blitzed.