We are starting our fifth month planning meals and I am realizing that our list of meal options is pretty short. We keep having the same things over and over. The family is starting to bore of my cooking ... I think that's why we starting eating out so much in the first place.
So, this week I am trying a few things that I know I can do, but we don't have very often. And I hope to spend some time looking for some new recipes to try.
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- BBQ Pulled-Pork Sandwiches, green salad
- Tuesday -- Grilled Chicken, roasted potatoes
- Wednesday -- French Dip, veggies
- Thursday -- Calzones, green salad
- Friday -- Cashew Chicken Stir Fry, rice
- Saturday -- Chicken Fajita
- Sunday -- Chicken & Rice Casserole
So, help me out this week finding new recipes to try: What is your family's favorite meal?