I had great plans for blitzing yesterday, but I spent most of the day with a migraine and got very little done. This seems to be a pattern lately. This time, at least I know what triggered the migraine ... I didn't keep myself hydrated.
In spite of the down day yesterday, I found 30 minutes for blitzing this afternoon.
Here is what I was able to accomplish:
- Unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher
- Washed the pots & pans
- Scrubbed the stove top & counters
- Swept the kitchen, dining room and hallway
- Picked up all the misc stuff around the dining and living room
- Sorted the mail
- Cleared off the kitchen table (mostly)
- Cleaned the bathroom toilet and sink (the rest will have to wait)
It was a brief cleaning session, but now the house feels a little more organized, even if it still needs some deep cleaning.
I'd love to hear about your blitzing or cleaning. What do you do for spring cleaning?
Check out more great blitzing at Organized Everyday.