My husband is returning tonight from his six day trip to Canada (Vancouver, B.C.). I am very excited! And it is back to meal planning again (though my week off from cooking was nice).
The kids did great with squash and broccoli last week, but we still need to work on the bread. That will be our only focus this week (unless I find some great sale on produce at the store tomorrow morning).
New "kid" foods:
- toast / bread
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Chinese Chicken & Cabbage
- Tuesday -- Beef Tacos
- Wednesday -- Baked Potato Bar
- Thursday -- Beef & Broccoli
- Friday -- Chicken Enchiladas, veggies.
- Saturday -- Homemade Pizza
- Sunday -- Turkey Dinner with friends
Check out more menu plan's at OrgJunkie.