This was a great week for our meal planning. Because I knew exactly what I was doing for dinner each night, I was able to have everything ready in advance and quickly pull it together when everyone was hungry. I was so excited to have the extra time with the kids outside. Planning ahead can be so wonderful.
For the kids, we did pretty well adding raw veggies to our meals. I want to keep working it this week. Maybe some fun 'dips' will help - hummus, catchup, ranch, etc.
New "kid" foods:
- raw veggies - broccoli, carrots, etc.
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Grilled Chicken, Cucumber Salad
- Tuesday -- Grilled Brats, Pasta Salad
- Thursday -- Grilled Veggies and Sausage
- Friday -- Chinese Chicken & Cabbage
- Saturday -- Homemade Pizza
- Sunday -- Leftovers
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.