We still haven't gotten any where with the bread, so I am going to set aside that goal for now. This week we are going to try raw veggies (the kids normally want everything cooked and squishy). Maybe some fun 'dips' will help - hummus, catchup, ranch, etc.
New "kid" foods:
- raw veggies - broccoli, carrots, etc.
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Chicken Enchiladas, veggies
- Tuesday -- Pan-seared Salmon, asparagus
- Thursday -- Turkey Lasagna Rolls, broccoli
- Friday -- Homemade Pizza
- Saturday -- Tuna Noodle Casserole, broccoli
- Sunday -- Leftovers
Check out more menu plan's at Organizing Junkie.