Organized Everyday is hosting a new carnival called Blitz-it Friday. If you have no idea what a blitz is, check out the original one hour blitz and staying focused.
This week I did two 30 minute blitz's on different days.
Wednesday - 30 minutes:
- Pulled last load of laundry from the dryer
- Folded FIVE loads of laundry
- Put away FOUR loads of laundry
Friday - 30 minutes:
- Unloaded the dishwasher
- Cleaned out the refrigerator
- Finished pulling the remaining meat off the turkey bones (yes, from Easter...)
- Started the Turkey Lentil soup in the crock pot
- Loaded and turned on the dishwasher
- Took out the garbage and recycling