Organized Everyday is hosting a new carnival called Blitz-it Friday. We are on week three! If you have no idea what a blitz is, read here: the original one hour blitz and staying focused.
What at great blitzing week for me! I did an hour-long blitz on Tuesday. I was hosting our Bible study group on Tuesday night and really needed to clean my house. A friend offered to play with the kids at the playground while I cleaned.
Here is what I got done in my hour:
- Unloaded and reloaded dishwasher
- Hand-washed pots and pans
- Cleaned stove
- Wiped counters
- Cleared off kitchen table
- Took out garbage and recycling
- Cleaned under the sink (icky stuff had missed the garbage can)
- Swept all the floors (kitchen, dining, living, entry, hall)
- Vacuumed living room (until I sucked up a toy and broke the vacuum)
- Cleaned play area
- Cleaned cat litter box
- Cleared out the entryway (stuff just piles up behind the door)
- Picked up living room and office area