I am not going to reach my goal of reading 25 books in 2009. I will have to try again next year. Before having kids, I was a huge reader. I did not realize how challenging just two books a month would be now that my time is spent more with my children. Maybe next year I should include all the children's books I have read ... that would easily be over 50.
Below you will find a list of what I am currently reading and the books that I have finished reading. I will be updating this list throughout the year.
~ Book Reviews
~ Currently reading:
- Words That Hurt, Words That Heal by Carole Mayhall.
- Mommy Diaries by Tally Flint
* check out my blog posts about this book.
- The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie
* check out my thoughts about this book.
- Patrick: Son of Ireland by Stephen Lawhead
- The Way of the Heart: Desert Spirituality and Contemporary Ministry by Henri J.M. Nouwen -- check out my blog posts about this book
- John: The God Who Cares and Knows You by Kay Arthur and Pete De Lacy -- check out my notes about the Gospel of John
- Your Three-Year-Old by by Louise Bates Ames, Ph.D. and Frances L. Ilg, M.D. -- check out my thoughts about this book.
- The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery
- Pat of Silver Bush by L.M. Montgomery
- Mistress Pat by L.M. Montgomery
- Clean House, Clean Planet: Clean Your House for Pennies a Day the Safe and Nontoxic Way by Karen Logan -- check out my comments about this book in Deodorizer and Cleaner and Green Goals