This past week was hard on our meal planning, but I am motivating myself to try again.
I am not organized enough to plan out breakfast and lunch with the kids, but I am planning on introducing different foods to them, or working on foods that they have not been very receptive to in the past.
New "kid" foods:
- brussels sprouts
- honeydew melon
- white fish
- bell peppers
Menu for this week:
- Monday -- Chicken Fajitas, veggies.
- Tuesday -- Kale & Potato Stew (crock pot), bread.
- Wednesday -- Thai Curry, rice, veggies.
- Friday -- Spaghetti, veggies, bread.
- Saturday -- Nachos, green salad.
- Sunday -- Leftovers night. Not very exciting, but necessary.
Check out other menu plan's at $5 Dinners (our guest host for the week - next week Menu Plan Monday is back at OrgJunkie)