Organized Everyday is hosting a new carnival called Blitz-it Friday.
If you have no idea what a blitz is, read here: the original one hour blitz and staying focused.
This week, I did not have a whole hour to blitz. Instead, I did two 30 minute sessions. I am very pleased with the amount of work I was able to accomplish, in spite of the distractions of kids.
Sorry, no pictures. I forgot about snapping a few shots until I was well into the cleaning.
First 30-minute blitz:
- Changed the linens in the kids room
- Sorted three loads of laundry and started one
- Loaded the dishwasher
- Hand-washed the pans
- Cleaned the stove
- Cleared off and wiped down the counters
- Wiped down the cupboards
- Changed the sheets in the master bedroom (the timer for the first half-hour beeped while I was finishing up the bed)
Second 30-minute blitz:
- Cleaned the bathroom (including the toilet, sink, mirror, shower/tub, sweep & mop floor, changed linens, shake out rug)
- Started another load of laundry
- Swept and mopped kitchen and dining room floors (the timer beeped while I was finishing up the floors)
Have fun blitzing!